[Glaslyn] Volunteers still needed for Lysts

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 12:09:42 PDT 2008

Good afternoon

Lysts of Castleton is this weekend and we still need a few volunteers.

We still need eight good gentles to assist Mistress Saundra with serving feast Saturday evening.  Sir Hrafn also needs a few folks to help with set changes on the list field.  Mistress Rhiannon, who is in the list mistress, needs someone to be a runner for her as well.

Please contact me privately if you are able to assist.

My thanks!
Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
2008 Lysts Volunteer Coordinator
214-284-8855

(please forward to any local lists - thanks)