[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Steppes] Awsome

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 10:03:43 PST 2008

fiacha5 at gmail.com wrote:  To: "Barony Of Steppes - SCA Inc." <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>
From: fiacha5 at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:02:39 +0000
Subject: [Steppes] Awsome

Just wanted to throw out a heart felt thank you to those that make wars possible you guys work your tails off so we can go play that means so much and is appreciated.

Please forgive any spelling errors. Sir rafin with his hammer was amazing to watch on the bridge with the hammer. Sir morgan was very nice when he killed me ( did ya get your bounty?). Wookie is just scary out there in the press of battle.
Geoffry, man if you smiling any bigger a couple times while running the spear your helmet would have cracked. Rhyes is just an endurance animal he just never runs out of gas. The fighting was incredible and it was a great honour to fight along side Elfsea.

I have to make a special mention of the elfsea baroness man she can wield a shield in the line. She is a Battle Babe Baroness.

The glaslyn folks rocked Sir louie and squire arei and duncan.

Baroness kathryn thank you for a wonderfull new home Barony I don't know what's in the water but I hope some of it rubs off.

Fiacha
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile