[Glaslyn] BAM Steppes and Elfsea and Friends Encampment 2008 Mailing List

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 02:32:35 PDT 2008

To facilitate communication and planning, I've started a mailing list for
the folks in the Steppes and Elfsea and Friends BAM encampment. Please, join
us there if you are interested in camping with us. You're welcome if you
can't join us, too! Your Bandwidth will vary.

If you are interested in camping with us, please contact me off list or just
come on over and join the mailing list.

Cheers!

HL Emma Haldan
2008 S&E&F BAM Camp Mommy

"And then, this one time, at BAM camp...."

No, I didn't say that. Really.