[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Announcements

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 06:37:54 PDT 2008

Greetings Glaslyners,

Just wanted to make a couple of announcements for those who did not attend Business Meeting last night.

1) At our next Populace meeting, October 15th, Aurellia will be teaching a bookbinding class.  So those that are interested, please make sure you are at Populace meeting on time (7 p.m.).

2) Due to my term of office being almost complete, the Glaslyn Seneschal's office is officially open for bids.  If you are interested in bidding for the position, please send a copy to myself, H.G. Conal (Central Regional Seneschal), Lord Dietrich (The Steppes Seneschal) and H.E. Katheryn (Lady Steppes).  Bids are closed November 30th.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen~