[Glaslyn] Bids for Glaslyn Seneschal - correction

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:59:44 PDT 2008

Correction to my Oct. 2 post.....

In you are interested in bidding for the Glaslyn Seneschal position, please send a copy to myself, H.G. Conal (Central Regional Seneschal) and H.E. Katheryn (Lady Steppes).

Thanks,
Ceinwen~

Post from Ceinwen Oct. 2, 2008
Titled Glaslyn Announcements<snip>
Due to my term of office being almost complete, the Glaslyn Seneschal's office is officially open for bids. If you are interested in bidding for the position, please send a copy to myself, H.G. Conal (Central Regional Seneschal), Lord Dietrich (The Steppes Seneschal) and H.E. Katheryn (Lady Steppes). Bids are closed November 30th. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.