[Glaslyn] Loaner Garb

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:41:02 PDT 2009

Glaslyners,

I received this email and I'm not sure we have any loaner garb.  So if anyone can bring smaller garb for the children, that would be great.  We may have on-lookers who may become interested in our group.  So those of you who can, please bring some extra garb that you wouldn't mind someone borrowing for the day.

Thanks,

Ceinwen~

Hi Ceinwen,

Irina and I are planning on attending your event this weekend. We will be day tripping on Sat. and we are bringing some new comers, a friend of ours and his two daughters. We have managed to outfit him with what he needs for garb etc. for now but we don’t have anything for his girls. One of his girls should be easy to fit and the other one is tiny for her age. One is 14 and the other is 12, I believe. Would it be possible to round up some loaner garb for the girls for the day? Thank you for your help and we’ll se you at the event.

Karrick