[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Dragons Fire Tor May 2nd - ruffians beware!

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 15:15:42 PDT 2009

I will stand with my Cousins against such ruffians!

You may spread the word that I will be there in a few days to render aid if it is needed, along with several others in Steppes and its Cantons who choose to go.

Steppes - make ready! If you wish to join in the journey, we shall be there on the 2nd of May.  (The baronial pavilion will be there. Bring a pot luck item and snacks :)  )

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes