[Glaslyn] FW: SCA question

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:25:30 PDT 2009

I got this from a gentleman with whom I have been corresponding .  Thanks to whomever made a positive contact with him.  Glaslyn is the Greatest!  Micola.

Hey,
I just wanted to let you know I made it out on Saturday, though I don't think I saw you. I had a blast. Everyone was embarrassingly kind to me and took me in very easily. One of the rapier fighters told me about a rapier practice they have out in Dallas, so I'll probably attend that until when/if ever one gets going in Denton. I was also invited to start coming out to your populace meetings when I join, so I'll certainly do that. Anyway, tell your people thanks for the great time, and I look forward to getting involved out there.

Philip