[Glaslyn] Fw: [Ansteorra] Stolen Trailer

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 09:36:03 PST 2009

FYI

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly

--- On Wed, 12/2/09, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

From: Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Stolen Trailer
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 11:33 AM

Good Friends,

I regret to inform you that last night my personal trailer was stolen from my driveway with a number of Kingdom, Baronial and personal items inside.  I have already filed a police report with the Oklahoma City Police.  Last night I removed His Majesties' throne, the banner box, feast gear box, and one of the kneeling pillows to pass on for the trip down to Stargate, so those items are safe.  I went out this morning to retrieve something from the trailer and it was gone.  I have called anyone I could think of who might have picked up the trailer for this weekend's event, but no one has it.  I then called the police to report the crime and drove around my neighborhood looking for the trailer.  The trailer is a white 5x8 box trailer with a red SCA sticker on the upper left corner of the door.  I have attached a list of what I remember being in the trailer.  If anyone sees the trailer or any of these items for sale online or in a pawn shop, please
 contact me immediately.  With luck, we may be able to recover at least some of the items.

*Kingdom*
Kingdom Pavilion
Her Throne
Kneeling Pillow