[Glaslyn] OT: Job Openings in Frisco

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:43:06 PST 2009

Please pardon the bandwidth,

I know that with the economy lately, there have been many of the populace
who have lost their jobs.

The company where I work has some openings, particularly in our call
center.  They would love bi-lingual (Spanish), but it is not required.

If you would like more information, please contact me off list.

The company is Careington International and our offices are in Frisco at
Gaylord and the Dallas North Tollway (Near Dr. Pepper Park).

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Rachel

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...