[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Call for Largess

Ruth Devlaeminck darnea_7 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:05:39 PST 2009

Sorry, I meant to hit save, not send.

Greetings unto the Barony of the Steppes and Her Cantons,

Twelfth Night is rapidly approaching and our lovely Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame does ask of her populace that they do help provide largess for the competitions that will be held there.  I will hopefully be at Tuesday night practice on the 29th (provided that flights go well) and will be available to collect items at Twelfth Night.  I would ask that you get all items to me by noon so that we might have time to organize the baskets that afternoon.  If you will be arriving later than that and would like to bring something, please contact me and we can make arrangements to deliver it then.

Yours in Service,
Lady Layla bint Yusuf
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T