[Glaslyn] Kingdom A & S

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Sat Feb 14 19:25:47 PST 2009

          To all good gentles, good newa!!!!

         It is with the greatest pride and pleasure that I can announce that the Steepe's own Ann the Spinster ( or perhaps Bella Donna Scarletini) has placed in thr top 10 winners at Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition.  She will be taking her exhibit of medieval gem faceting to compete with the Society's best at Gulf Wars.  I apologise that I do not know the other finalists or winner.
           Yours in service,  Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic

   No government can give anything unless it first takes it. (unknown)
   The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases. (Carl G Jung, 1875-1961)
   God doesn't make special reports to me, I just have to assume the universe is running properly. (Ashleigh Brilliant)