[Glaslyn] OT- Baron Wylfred, Music up date

Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle bonz6x at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 07:50:53 PST 2009

So OK... Hi y'all... Baron Wilie here, LIVE from the Boonies... This is totally OT, not SCA related.
I included a couple URL links below, which if you are curious as to the recent developments with regard to my Alternate Energy Band project... you can click on them.

The Alternate Energy myspace music sampler has a number of recently recorded rehearsal sessions. MANY goose eggs were laid... but keep in mind, these are LIVE, the audio was captured with two ambient microphones set out in the rehearsal space... this is NOT "studio quality" recording... We use these for evaluation purposes... so we can "fix stuff" as we move toward the time when we will actually be doing the studio work.

The You Tube video is a disaster LOL... but atleast you can put some faces with names and get an idea of who we are, what we are doing and the CHAOS that happens are practice sessions...

So if you wish... go visit www.alternateenergytheband.com
This links to myspace...
take a listen. enjoy!
And for You Tube, the link is: