[Glaslyn] News for the populace

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 10:15:23 PDT 2009

I just wanted to share with everyone who was unable to make the event this weekend. Our Knight, Sir Louis, was a finalist in Crown.

I also wanted to thank Micola, Ciaus, Duncan and Ian for all the help and attention you gave to Louis and myself all weekend, not just during the Tournament. Sorry if I spelled your names wrong.

We had a very good turnout for our camp at 30th. Micola, Ciaus, Duncan, Aralia, Eliane, Aireklee, Ian, Rea, Keira, Alex, Louis and myself.

Thanks,
Colleen