[Glaslyn] New to Texas

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:18:42 PDT 2009

Greetings Glaslyners,

A friend of Wolf and I informed us that we will have a Northerner coming down to live in Texas, his name is Octavian.  I contacted him and here is his reply.  So if you see a gentle who fits his description, please introduce youself and give him a Warm Ansteorran Welcome.

Thanks,
Ceinwen~

Hello again Baroness Ceinwen
I thought i would let you know i will try to be at the 30 yr celebration next month. I will be wearing a black tabbard with yellow edging on it with a gray fox head in the middle of the tabbard.  Also my face is very RED,because i have rosacea. It s a heriditary skin condition,and well thats how you can find me, if you get a chance.
See ya at the event  =)
Octavian