[Glaslyn] Populace and Gulf War

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:49:10 PDT 2009

Since many of our populace will be at Gulf War next week as well as yours truly, there will NOT be a populace meeting held for the month of March.  See you all the 28th for Glaslyn's workday.  We will start around 10 and is it potluck.  Bring something to eat - you know how Airaklee likes to eat.  We will be meeting at Airaklee & Ceinwen's house 1303 Aztec Trail, Krum.    See www.glaslyn.org follow the links to the calendar and click on a business meeting for a map to their house.  See you on the 28th.

Micola Soranzo

Seneschal in service to the Canton of Glaslyn