[Glaslyn] canton workday

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:58:10 PDT 2009

Greetings to all Glaslyners:

We have scheduled a workday for this Saturday, March 28th.  We will be meeting at Their Excellencies Airaklee and Ceinwen's house in Krum at around 10am and will be wrapping up around 3pm.  Please bring food for a potluck lunch.  We will be working on list poles and signs for our upcoming event.  Also, bring your sewing machines, fabric paint and brushes as we plan to start on some banner bling for our pavillion.  If there are any other projects you need assistance with, bring them as well because someone will probably be able to answer your questions.  See you there.

Micola Soranzo

Seneschal