[Glaslyn] Fw: [DFT] Guardian of the Tor this weekend

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 08:22:18 PDT 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Ms Pict <dftfeast at hotmail.com>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org; De Clark <gandalf_104 at hotmail.com>; dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org; Loch Ruadh Shire of <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>; Janie Cason <jcason at stvleaze.net>
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 10:17:38 AM
Subject: Re: [DFT] Guardian of the Tor this weekend

Good morning Texas.

Here is you update on Guardian of the Tor this weekend in Glen Rose.

We have been to the site and it is dryer than last year. Yes there are a few wet spots however overall it’s good. This river is not up so there is a beach. Children are not permitted by the river without an adult.

Weather

Friday
High 88
Low 66
No precipitation

Saturday
High 85
Low 64
30% chance of isolated t-storms

Sunday
High 67
Low 53
60% chance of scattered t-storms

Yes we are holding the event.

Stay tuned for updates. If you have questions please contact our autocrats:
Ulf Nach Dem Tor  214-264-8673
Or
Lady Lauretta d'Avenporte  830-385-6852

Or myself
Janie Cason  254-592-4396.

Please pass this on to other lists as I am not on all of them. (Thank you)

See you there.
Lady Janie