[Glaslyn] A Change in Steppes

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:05:26 PST 2009

To the Good  People of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

The next Steppes Warlord will mark the end of three years as your Baroness.
I announced tonight at business meeting that I will be stepping down as
Baroness of the Steppes at that time. More information has been posted in
the Steppesletter by the Countess Maggie as to the process for selecting the
next Baron and Baroness of the Steppes.

I have enjoyed working with you all in Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood. You
are my friends and family. Your support, guidance and contribution have made
this a wonderful experience that I will cherish always.

In service to the Crown and to the Lands I hold in fief

Katheryn

Baroness of the Steppes

Lady Glaslyn and Lindenwood