[Glaslyn] OT-Gift Wrapping

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:49:23 PST 2009

Greetings Friends,

Please excuse the bandwidth.

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am planning to offer Gift
Wrapping services for the holiday season.

Sample prices are:

$1-$3 small items (jewelry/watches, movies, stocking stuffers)
$3-$5 medium (shirt boxes, games)
$8-10 large (sweater boxes, awkward items)
$5-$10 for Gift Bags with Tissue paper.
POA for Extra Large items and customized wrapping or rush orders.

I have not decided whether I will offer shipping.  It will probably be on a
case-by-case basis.

Please contact me off list if I can offer some assistance for you.  Feel
free to pass along to your friends and business contacts.

Thanks!

Rachel Fisher (aka Regan Caimbeul)
214-257-8174

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...