[Glaslyn] Library Room for Populace

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 16:11:06 PDT 2009

I checked witht the North Branch Library today.  They close at 6pm on Thursdays.  So... I checked with the Emiliy Fowler Librray (The one by Civic Center Park) and they are open till 9pm, but EVERY THURSDAY till May is booked.

Tuesdays are also booked up.

In a quirk of irony the North Branch has all of their Wednesdays from 7-9pm open.

 UNT will allow us to have a room on the Fourth Floor of the Student Union if the calendar is open we just have to allow any students who want to attend. I will run over to TWU tomarrow and see if they have a room in the Student center we can use.

YIS,
Aurelia