[Glaslyn] An early question/Fighter Practice

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:49:57 PDT 2009

I was waiting to hear from the knight's marshal before I posted anything.  The field is a mess, the knight marshal is sick and practice is therefore cancelled.

However, we are still having our business meeting.  The location is El Matador on University just west of Carroll.  We will start at 6:30.  See you there.

Micola Soranzo.