[Glaslyn] Question

Doug Turnage wolf7777777 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:07:46 PDT 2009

Greetings

       My apologies for not getting this out more quickly. Atleast myself and Sir Louis will be headed to the Tor this saturday to conduct a fighter practice. All are very welcome to come along. We would greatly enjoy your company and I know that the folks at the Tor would also. Again my apologies for not getting this out more quickly

Thanks

Airaklee