[Glaslyn] (no subject)

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:29:12 PDT 2009

I do not know how much time we will be able to have them on the field it will depend on their armor and what's happening at the moment, though with five hours there will be time for individual training and several of us  will be more than happy to work with and fight with the new fighter, also much of what we will be doing is training.  Please ask them to attend and we get them as much stick time as possible.  Do they have access to full kit?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile