[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame

Sheri Lofgren lady.seren at ymail.com
Thu Apr 1 06:18:47 PDT 2010

Greetings fellow Glaslyners,

As we all know, Defender is right around the corner.  We need scrolls.  I have unpainted scrolls ready for illumination.  However, due to some minor chaos and the move late last year, my paints and brushes have been misplaced.  The search for them is continuing but I am afraid we may indeed run out of time.  I am therefore asking for help in letting me borrow paints and brushes or assistance in painting these scrolls.  All illuminators will understand when I say that paints and brushes are a personal thing (almost like another fighter asking to borrow 'personal' armor.  Please understand, your items will only be on loan and will be taken care of to the best of my ability.  Due to finances I may only be able to replace a few paint brushes, but as of right now I have nothing.  Please help.  Contact me at 940-799-7226 or lady.seren at ymail.com.

Thank you,

Lady Seren