[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame & FEAST & PARTY

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 08:27:03 PDT 2010

We will be having a PARTY for Baroness Katherine, in part to send her off in style, show her that she will be missed and show her what she will be missing.

Please join us for the celebration after the Bardic competition. We will be setting up a dessert BAR (bring your favorite drink with a dessert name) for all to share and enjoy. All contributions are welcome. (must be 21 years old or older. NO excemptions.)

See you all there.

Glaslyn's
Defender of the Flame
April 23-25, 2009
Wagonmaster RV Park
3926 Fm 455 W
Sanger, Texas
(For Directions See Below)

Canton of Glaslyn

We seek the strong to defend our Canton from the Ansteorran Monkey Hoard. How many can you slay? Come enjoy our Monkey Tournament and embrace your inner ape. Chivalric, Rapier, Archery & Bardic Defender of the Flame will fight for the title, in addition to the Keepers of the Flame to be chosen by the Ladies of Glaslyn.

    The populace of Glaslyn wishes to invite all to attend their Defender of the Flame event to take place on April 23-25 at the Wagonmaster RV Park in Sanger, Texas. Site opens Friday at 5:00 p.m. and closes Noon Sunday. Merchants welcome.

    $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 6-12 and children 5 years old and under get in free with a family max of $30. A surcharge of $3 will be added for adult non-members. Checks to be made out to SCA, Inc./Canton of Glaslyn.

Feast - $5 per person - purchased at gate. Feast will be served after court.

 Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents or guardian.

    Pets allowed with current vaccinations. They must be on a leash and must be cleaned-up after. They are not allowed in buildings. No pets are to be left unattended.

NO BANANAS OR POO IS TO BE THROWN ONTO THE FIELD.
    Site is wet in period containers.

    If you have any questions or have special needs, feel free to contact the event stewards.

Event Steward
Christopher Roland Mayhews                        Lady Colleen O’Kelly
mka: Sam Vanderburg Jr.                                     Mka: Keally Howell
940-442-2549                                                     940-597-2326
saul244 at yahoo.com                                           ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com

Directions to Site:

Take your best route to I-35, exit # 478 (FM 455) go West approx. 1 mile. Wagonmaster RV Park is on the right.

A limited number of RV spots are available. Please call WagonMaster for reservations (940-458-0077) or email them at wagonmasterrvpark at juno.com