[Glaslyn] Regional war practice

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:22:12 PDT 2010

Hey folks. I hope to speak to everyone at the event. But in case you can't make it out there and are not helping with clean up sunday. There will be a regional war practice at the carrolton practice site starting at 10am.  Hope to go till 4pm.  Over lapping the stepps practice that starts at 2.
  Everyone is welcom we will be going over foot work and battle theory as well as fighting.   Please come out and play if you can.  Fencer, archer and youth will all have drills.

The next regional practice will be in may the sunday after the warlord tourny around the squire shoot and other activities.

Thank You
Fiacha
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile