[Glaslyn] Monkey tourny rocked

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:05:03 PDT 2010

Wow. An amazing event. You guys all worked hard to make it happen.  Glaslynn is a special group of people and not in the yellow bus kind of way. It was an event to bring back the magic a person feels their first event for me. Rochard your feast was amazing. A great meal.
  I didn't get enough fighting though and am wanting more more more... So hopefully a few brave warriors will make it out tonight.  My boss knows  leaving on time for mental health reasons. I need to go to therapy. So  should be there close to 730.
Ladies of glaslynn you all are an inspiration.  Thank you so much

Fiacha the happy and slightly black and blue.

Feylin you better be there I needs some bastard sword loven.....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile