[Glaslyn] Glalsyn Defender end of event news

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:25:49 PDT 2010

More Glaslyn Defender news!

It was a wonderful event and so much fun to sit and watch the
tourneys.  Thank you Glaslyn for hosting such a great event.

In court last Saturday, I was happy to announce on Their Majesties
behalf that Alexander O'Kelly is the newest holder of the Rising Star and
Ricard Valentinius Parvifeles is now Lord Ricard after receiving his Award
of Arms.

Master Airaklee and HE Ceinwen were added to the Order of the Oak.
Congratulations to you both and thank you for your many years of service to
the Canton of Glaslyn and to the Barony of the Steppes.

I would like to congratulate Lady Aurelia, Lady Micola, Mistress Hanna, and
Lady Colleen who are the newest holders of the Acorn of the Steppes.  Lady
Layla is now holder of the Grice of the Steppes.

Lord Ricard was also named Glaslyn Bard!

Vivat to you all!

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes