[Glaslyn] Fighter Practice 8/2

raymond closson aryeh_zecharia at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 18:26:28 PDT 2010

Greetings Gentles All,

These tidings hope to find all hail and well.  This is probably not unexpected in light of the recent weather change, but due to the extreme heat we are now experiencing there will not be a fighter practice tomorrow evening.  It is just plain to hot to don a bunch of metal (no matter how pretty and/or functional ) and go out and play.  Simply, we want everyone to have a good time doing our 'hobby' but safety comes first.  We will hopefully see everyone the following week ( temperatures permitting ).

YIS,
Lord Aryeh

Sharing the Dream