[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Artisan

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 13:22:07 PDT 2010

I would like to remind everyone of two things.

The first is that please start rounding up all the things you want to donate for the prize baskets.  I will collect them Friday night at the set up. If you cannot make set up please get them to me saturday morning.

That will be thing number two:
It would be greatly appreciated if all could come out and help us decorate the hall.  Please bring as many banners as possible.  We will start at 7:30pm on Friday August 20. Afterward we can conveine to El Matador.

YIS,
Aurelia