[Glaslyn] Newcomer to Glaslyn

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 20:36:09 PST 2010

I can't help you with a roommate, but you might look at the Ramsgate for
cheap housing. Lucinda and I live there and it is affordable on a student's
budget.

What are you studying at UNT? I was a student there, and Lucinda is
finishing up her last year.

Perhaps a canton welcoming party is in order?

-- Alessandro Zorzi