[Glaslyn] Do you need a ride to Gulf War?

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:27:13 PST 2010

Has your trusty steed broken a leg?
Has your wagon broken an axel?
Do you need a ride to Gulf War?
I am able to offer one seat with cargo space for the trip to and from Gulf War.
The only cost, for the ride, is a third of the gas.
We will be heading out Saturday the 13th and coming back Sunday the 21st.

This is a non-smoking vehicle.
If you are interested please contact me off list.

I realize that this is kind of a late request. We thought we had a third rider, however his plans changed.

We may be caravanning, so a time of departure is not yet set, but the dates are as mentioned above.

Ly Gabriele