[Glaslyn] Lost and Found from Denton Celtic Festival

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 10:27:36 PST 2010

I had the owner of an Ansteorran banner approach me at 12th Night.  I said I would ask if there were any banners that did not belong to our populace that were left at the demo. If so, could you let me know how I can get in touch with you about returning the banner to the owner.

on another note: Colleen wasn't I supose to sew something for you? Call me if you still need my help.

Aurelia

PS. Is there anyone who could give me a ride to Crown Tourney.  This event is well outside my predetermined unemployment gas circle.