[Glaslyn] Estrela War Rides Available

dominic barranco wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 20:12:20 PST 2010

Greatings unto the Central Regoin of our grand Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Estrella War is two weeks away, and our King has called us to help assist him in honoring the treaty, signed so long ago, with our Brothers in Calontir, and renewed this very year in our good Kings name.  To this end, Baron Daire de la Hoya, and myself will be driving out on wednesday the 10 of Feburary, at 6pm and then driving through the night.  Depending on the number of interested people we will have two vehicles and a trailor, the trucks will seat 8 to 10 people.  When I say we will be leaving at 6, I do mean it...so interested partys should plan to be there before hand.

We will be meeting at Dairs house in north Ft Worth.  Address will be forwarded to responders of this post.

Gas will be split between the occupents of the trucks, and food and site fees are up to you.

Anyone interested in going should contact me at wookiematsu at yahoo.com

Hoping to see you all there

Damon Xanthus