[Glaslyn] Sewing day 6/26

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 20:25:07 PDT 2010

We will be hosting a sewing day on Saturday 6/26 starting at 11:00 am.  We will be working in the clubhouse at Denton North Apartments 3210 Haymeadow St, Denton , Tx 76207.  The clubhouse is next to the pool.  Please park in the back of the apartment complex.  Please RSVP to the list or to me so we can make sure there are adequate tables available.  Bring snacks to share - there is a fridge and microwave in the clubhouse.  See you there.  Micola.