[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 16:19:32 PDT 2010

*pout* And here I was plotting and planning rubber bananas and *ahem* poo.
;)
I suppose I'll behave.
though I am planning on being there in full monkey attire...within propriety
of course! Wait....well...oh, hush!

I plan on having special largess for those with most excellent monkey
skills!

-Lady Annwn (of da Monkay)

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Colleen/Keally <ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com