[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame-Prize Baskets

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:10:10 PDT 2010

Greetings Unto the Populace of Glaslyn,

As you all know, we have this fun, little event coming up in April called
Glaslyn Defender of the Flame where we will be selecting our Defenders of
the Flame in Chivalric, Rapier, Archery and Bardic Arts, as well as our
Keepers of the Flame.
I have the honor of coordinating the prize baskets for all of our champions
this year, and that is the reason for my post today.  I am soliciting the
Canton for donations of items to put in these baskets.  If you would like to
contribute something, please contact me off-list so that we can make
arrangements.

Thank you all so much for your time.

In Service,

Regan Caimbeul
--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...