[Glaslyn] OT - Job Position

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:40:34 PDT 2010

Good Day!

I wanted to reach out to our group and see if either anyone was interested
or might pass this on to interested parties.

A Financial Advisor I work with is opening an office up in Aubrey and needs
a assistant.

*Job Specifics*
Work 4 to 6 hours a day
Work schedule semi-flexible
Starting pay is $8/hrly
No benefits at this time
*NOTES:  this can eventually become a full time job if desired.  As the
business increases, so does room for increased salary and bonuses.*

*Job Responsiblities*
Answer and return incoming calls with clients
Process all new business
Resolve service issues for clients
Receive, track and process all incoming correspondence/securities
Organization and management of client files

*Qualifications*
Understanding of HIPAA requirements (this is a very confidential critical
industry)
Profession attitude
Deal with different types of people
Competent computer skills
Must be able to learn new software packages quickly and accurately
Organized and able to complete a multi-layered task
Ability to Multi-task
Excellent communication skills

If you or someone else you know is interested, please forward resumes to me
via this email.  Myself and another coworker will be helping the Financial
Advisor screen.

Thank you!

Viviana aka AnneMarie