[Glaslyn] Archery Bows to a good home

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 15 13:21:21 PDT 2010

Wesað ge hæl!

I have a couple of PSE Optima Heritage series bows here at the house that could use a new place to live.  They were in the dumpster at my wife school, but they seem fine.  The limbs look in good shape and the grips are solid.  Thery also happen to be right handed, part of the other reason I have not made use of them msyelf, despite wanting to get into archery.  I think the school just eplaced them and tossed what they did need.  Oh I forgot to add:  They do NOT have strings; they are just the bows.

Anyway, anyone who wants them let my know, privately, and I will find a way to get them to you, even if we have to wait until Warlord.

Here is a link the product as sold new. These are 35#'ers at 66".

 http://www.pse-archery.com/prod.php?k=318326&sk=318326&u=3726Bow

Price from me:  Just get them off my hands.  If the Baronial archers want them, then we can work it that way.

Gódspéde!
Wihtric hlafard Wihtmunding