[Glaslyn] dance updates

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 07:27:25 PDT 2010

Just a reminder, we will be having our monthly dance revel (still at my house in Denton, 3804 Surf Street) tomorrow, November 2, 7-9. So please join us, and come in garb if you like. Light refreshments will be served. Also, a note to anyone who comes in the back way: construction started today on Mayhill, so I think you will need to come in off of I35.

Next week, November 9, dance will be at the same time, 7-9, but will meet at the home of Lady Osanna de Burg in Corinth. The address is 3412 Bellview Drive, 76210. Please join us there, and unless otherwise notified dance will be back at my house on the 16th.

Elin