[Glaslyn] dance this week

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 07:45:11 PDT 2010

Sorry for the late reminder, but we are still having dance class tonight at my house in Denton. At this point, we plan to continue meeting every Tuesday, 7-9. I've really been enjoying meeting some new people (or at least, new to me) who have been joining us, and we will keep up our pattern of dancing old favorites and trying new things to suit the abilities and interests of those in attendance.

Next week, since it's the first Tuesday of the month, we'll be having our mini-revel again. So put on your dancing clothes and come join us! Light refreshments will be served.

Elin