[Glaslyn] Children's Activities at Steppes Artisan

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 05:38:12 PDT 2010

I am planning to hold Children's Activities (relating to
Leonardo Da Vinci) at Steppes Artisan on September 11th.
The plan is to hold these activities from 2-4 pm as the afternoon
was when the majority of children were at the event last year.
However, my deputy has to work that day and will be
unable to attend the event, so I am in need of a volunteer
to help out so that we can have the activities.
Please contact me off list if you can do so!
Thanks!

Christianna inghean Fearghus