[Glaslyn] Heraldic Happenings at Baronial Favor Tournament

Oakenwald Pursuivant herald at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 28 20:37:54 PST 2011

Greetings to the people of The Steppes and Glaslyn,

If you are going to the Baronial Favor Tournament on the 30th and would be
interested in helping out with field heraldry, please let me know. I will
also be on hand to provide consultations for names and armory - have a
heraldic submission that you'd like to register? Let's talk! I'll even share
my official Classic Color Crayola markers with you. :)

In service to the Barony of the Steppes and Ansteorra,

Konrad Novak
Acting Oakenwald Pursuivant