[Glaslyn] Baronial Favor Tournament and Potluck this Sunday, January 30th

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 26 18:06:03 PST 2011

Greetings to our friends and populace of Steppes and Glaslyn. What was once
called "Populace in the Park" is now renamed due to the fact that we
technically will be having populace, but not in a park.

We'll be hosting our quarterly tournament and potluck, but this time it will
be at the location of the Steppes Sunday practice, which is the Schola Saint
George facility.

Tiger's Den Martial Arts Studio
2025 Irving Blvd Dallas, TX 75207

We will be having an armored, a rapier, and a youth boffer tournament.
Unfortunately, due to the indoor nature of the site, no siege or archery
this time. I know that there will be at least one arts and sciences class,
but also feel free to bring any craft projects you are working on to show
and share.

Site will open at 2.
Tournaments will start at 3.
Court will be at 5.
Site will close at 6.

Some special considerations:
- Please bring a chair, as seating is limited.
- It's indoor, so no pavilions are needed.
- Immediately inside the front door is a large padded mat that does not
belong to the Schola. Please do not walk on it.
- There will be a potluck, so please consider bringing snacks or drinks to
share.

We look forward to spending a pleasant and fun afternoon with everyone.

Duncan and Genevieve
Baron and Baroness