[Glaslyn] Sweetness in Glaslynn

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:27:41 PDT 2011

   Monday night was a hoot.  A strong fighter turn out.   And 6 proto fighters. No armor yet, we did get two into loaner gear I believe.  Congrats to them.

The spectators where inspirational as always.

Next week, bring your fencing friends or anyone that has shown an interest.  Hope is to get a few Blades out to put on a good show and do some teaching on the rapier side. See ya there

Special thanks to Amalia and Alahandro again. Your support is appreciated.

Fiacha the blue.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile