[Glaslyn] Steppes Warlord Gate Thank You

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:50:41 PDT 2011

First, please accept my apologies for the lateness of this missive. Life has
been eventual since Warlord.

I wanted to send out my deepest and most sincere appreciation and thanks to
those gentles who stepped forward and offered to help with gate at Steppes
Warlord this year.

My special apprecation to...

To Baron Duncan and Baroness Genevieve - thank you for leading by example.
We of Steppes can only hope to follow your shining example.

To Lady Katharine of Bonwicke - thank you for stepping up to work so many
shifts to enable our Excellencies time to do what they must.  You were a joy
to meet and I owe you!

To Julia Anna Kristine de Aria, Antione & Marissa - you braved a very tough
job being so new to our group and play. Thank you for the bottom of my
hearts for your bravery, willingness to learn and dealing with the craziness
of Saturday's crush.

For the rest of my most wonderous staff.... Thank you!

Lady Lessa
Lord Duncan de Bard
Don Master Robin of Gilwell
Centurion Fiacha
Mistress Rhiannon
Lady Genevieve de Lironcourt
Baroness Safiye (thank you for that laughter!)
Lady Behiye
Lord Arthur Blackmoon
Lady Iriel
Don Ingve of York
Lady Kat (Thank you for the lovely bracelet!)
Lady Sara de la val

If I have forgotten anyone, please accept my humblest apologies. I do want
to also thank Countess Elizabeta and Jarl Hrafn for offering to work Sunday.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Viviana Rowntree
Steppes Warlord Gate Coordinator (who didn't have to drink nearly as much as
thought... )