[Glaslyn] Great Practice and activity notes.

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:54:13 PDT 2011

We had an awesome time last night in Glaslynn.  Good training for all those new folks. Lots of chatting and social mingling going on.  A fun night was had even though we  had to close up early do to lightning.
   Next monday should be just as active, and the 4th of July, Glaslynn will be having a potluck gathering at the park, bring your weekend left overs and friends and chit chat.(  Start time can be as early as 6pm)   Might do some hunker housen.  (Sadly it is a dry park ) So no drunken hunken houser.
    Also a note for sheep ball. Even if your not normally one for fight practice, its going to be a hoot to watch and with a possible four teams, it will not be dull. So please roll out to the bedford ElfSea practice.   Rumor also has it there should be several heraldic types attending for those with heraldry questions.     Any musical types want to pitch in for the halftime show ?

   The regional practice activities  are seeing a good turn out of youth fighters, this is great.   Not just melee but good intensive instruction.

Be safe out there, and hope to see ya wed, please pass this on.  Hazzah Ansteorra

Fiacha the blue.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile