[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Artisan-call for teachers

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 14:11:19 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The Canton of Glaslyn will be hosting our Artisan of the Flame event on September 10, 2011 on the charming Texas Woman’s University (TWU) Campus. Not only is this a great opportunity to display your work and dance, it is a great chance to teach a class!

This is a great event for beginners who have never taught before, because this is a laid-back event with small groups. I am seeking two or three more instructors to fill out the schedule. Fighters this is your chance to teach a class as well. Marshalling, warranting, and other fighting related classes are welcome.  We have some space indoors for fighting.

Please contact me or the Ldy. Keira privately if you have a class in mind that you would like to teach.  Anything,G-PG13, related to SCA will be welcomed.

Lady Keira Gunnvorsdottir
mka Kathryn Haines
(940) 465-4180 no calls after 9pm Please

Lady Aurelia Yverneau
mka Nancy Chevalier
Chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
(940) 453-1722