[Glaslyn] Sweltering in Glaslynn

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:20:10 PDT 2011

  With the increase in sun and temperature we have a great chance for good training.
  So please grab the chairs, gather your friends and load up the armor and come play.  Its going to be a intense training session tonight, with a bit of fun silly ness.  There also be a small unit tactics and quality instruction for non armored folks that are interested in suiting up.   Please show up, talk, socialize, train, and fight.

Several youth will be out hopefully we can get. Some quality training with the young folks as well. Bring your gear and were the kids out as the summer starts.

Fiacha the blue. ( Who hates it if its over 70. But ill be out there. )

Also next monday we, hope to have a bit of fencing as well as the normal heavy.  ( So grab the. Blades next monday ).

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile